Kristin & Jonathan Ryal

Monday, July 10, 2006

This past weekend

We were very busy this past weekend. I had 5 days off of work so that was nice. My aunts and mom came to visit. We went to visit my grammy and my great grandmama. I am going to be in a friend of mine wedding in 2 weeks so we had the bridesmaid luncheon on Friday at the Larissa House in Jacksonville. Before that we went to Dillards in Tyler and we all got makeovers. It was very interesting. I thought we all looked like a bunch of freaks. We looked a little too made over in my opinion but it was fun. At the luncheon we ate and talked about our makeover experience and about the upcoming wedding. It was all in all a fun time. That afternoon mom and I got ready for the lingerie shower that was in Palestine at my mothers house. It started at 6 and we had a good turn out. Saturday my sister-in-law, her husband and little boy, Drew came to Tyler. Jonathans's parents and his aunt, uncle, cousin and her husband and little boy, Benjamin and my brother-in-law Christopher all ate lunch at McAlister's. We had a fun time laughing and visiting together. They stayed in town and went to Fire Mountain but Jonathan and I had to get ready to go to Coach Absalom's wedding. We drove to Douglas Tx. In between Alto and Nacodoches. It was a very pretty ceremony and we got to visit with some people we know and Jonathan and Coach got to chat it up for a while. We had a great time and we wish them the best as they begin their new life together.

-Kristin

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pattat Family said...

dang! y'all had a busy weekend! its too bad we didn't get to see y'all for very long this weekend...maybe next time! we love y'all!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter