Kristin & Jonathan Ryal

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Deja vu all over again

Well last night I got to sit up with Libby as she had her puppies. I finally got to bed at about 6:30 am. I believe she had in the vacinity of 12-15 puppies. I had to help revive puppy #6 (with a little help from Aunt Lacy) and lost count. By the time we got it breathing again the puppies had morphed into one giant squirming pile and were hard to count. This morning she is guarding them from Lacy and Vader so I haven't been able to do a hard count. She was in labor from about 10:15 pm to about 4:10 am.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104315111

-Jonathan

2 Comments:

Blogger The Pattat Family said...

omg! this is out of control!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

ummmm... have you ever heard of spaying and neutering?...

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter